4.09.2008

To whom it may concern:

If you're reading this, I'm sure you've noticed I haven't posted anything in quite a while. This is mostly due to the fact I haven't really been drawing anything lately. I'm working on a series of self-portraits in oil, the first of which is in-process. This blog so far hasn't really been about my life as a painter, but perhaps that can change. I'm not sure if anyone is even going to see this. Do people look at my blog? I've also been writing a lot lately, so that's consumed a lot of my time. I'm reading The Great Gatsby for the second time right now, and have just finished Lolita (Great Gatsby is much better than I had remembered!) Anyhow, I would appreciate any input from people who parouse this thing...so let me know if you'd perhaps like to read some of my writing and maybe this can become a real "traditional" blogger. Cheers!
-Lisa

4 comments:

Ken Baumann said...

lisa,

i'd like to read your writing.

ken

Adriano said...

both

Forrest Borie said...

I'm reading

painter said...

i have tried several times to comment from wordpress but am not allowed somehow. perhaps others have the same problem? i don't really use the wordpress blog. a better address is rickmobbs at wordpress dot com

making a painting and writing blog is a great idea. go for it.